Citroen Dispatch 1998 KeyFob Remote Keyless Entry Programming Procedure
How to Program Citroen Dispatch KeyFob Remote Keyless Entry for the year 1998
Note. If battery is replaced inside key fob or if key fob buttons are operated repeatedly whilst vehicle is out of range and central locking / alarm system becomes inoperative, carry out the following reinitializing procedure.
- Switch the ignition to the “ON” position
- Wait for alarm system LED to turn “OFF” (if LED fitted) or wait for approximately 10 seconds (If LED not fitted)
- Within 30 seconds: Press either the “Lock” or “Un-lock” button on the key fob
- Within 10 seconds: Press either the “Lock” or “Un-lock” button on the key fob.
- Ensure alarm system LED (if fitted) turns “ON” for a split second.
- Key fob is re-initialized.
- Repeat above procedure to re-initialize any remaining key fobs.
- Confirm operation of key fob by locking and unlocking vehicle using key fob buttons.
About Citroen Dispatch
The Citroën Jumpy (badged Citroën Dispatch in some countries) is a light commercial van originally developed by the Sevel subdivision of Stellantis under the Fiat, Peugeot and Citroën brands, produced since 1994. The Jumpy was also sold as the Peugeot Expert and Fiat Scudo beginning in 1995.
The second generation offered increased cargo space and more body styles over the previous generation. It was launched in November 2006, with deliveries beginning in principal markets in January 2007.The Citroën is available in 90 bhp, 120 bhp (89 kW; 122 PS) and 136 bhp (101 kW; 138 PS) versions with the option of four diesel engines or one petrol engine.
The Peugeot Expert II was launched in January 2007, with the addition of a people carrier model, the Tepee. In May 2011, the PSA/Fiat joint venture was reported by Reuters to have ended in 2017. It ended in March 2016. (Source Wiki)