Citroen Jumper 2002 KeyFob Remote Keyless Entry Programming Procedure
How to Program Citroen Jumper KeyFob Remote Keyless Entry for the year 2002
Note. If battery is replaced inside key fob or if key fob buttons are operated repeatedly whilst vehicle is out of range and central locking / alarm system becomes inoperative, carry out the following reinitializing procedure.
- Switch the ignition to the “ON” position
- Press and hold the “Lock” button on the key fob for approximately 10 seconds
- Release the lock button
- Switch the ignition to the “OFF” position
- Wait for approximately 5 seconds
- Key fob is re-initialized.
- Repeat above procedure to re-initialize any remaining key fobs.
- Confirm operation of key fob by locking and unlocking vehicle using key fob buttons.
About Citroen Jumper
The second series was restyled in February 2002, with the addition of rear and side bump mouldings and revised front grille. The engine range was: 2.0 JTD, 2.3 JTD 16v and 2.8 JTD, 2.5 diesel was dropped. Model designations were changed to reflect maximum gross weight: Ducato 29 (2.9 tons), Ducato 30 (3.0 tons), Ducato 33 (3.3 tons) and Ducato Maxi 35 (3.5 tons).
On 15 December 2005, the three millionth vehicle was produced, which resulted in the rate of production increasing to nine vehicles per day. This generation is also produced at the Fiat Auto Poland Tychy plant in complete knock down, at the Iveco plant in Sete Lagoas (Brazil), at the Karsan plant in Alkaçar, Turkey since 2000, and since 2006 in Elabuga, Russia (Fiat-Sollers).
The Ducato, Jumper and Boxer have been produced in Brazil until December 2016. (Source Wiki)