Oil Reset Procedure for Subaru Forester 2014-2015
Simple to follow oil reset procedure for Subaru Forester for the year 2014 and 2015.
Oil Reset Procedure for Subaru Forester for the year 2014 through 2015
1. Turn ignition to the “RUN” position.
2. Pull the i/Set switch towards you to display selection screen.
3. Use the up or down arrows to highlight “MAINTENANCE” and pull the i/Set switch towards you.
4. Choose maintenance item to reset and pull i/Set switch towards you.
5. Change the next service date and interval with up and down arrows and confirm by highlighting “SET” and pulling the i/Set switch towards you.
6. Repeat for any other items to be reset.
7. Rest is complete when “SETTING COMPLETE” is displayed.
8. Turn ignition off.
Additional Subaru Forester Oil Reset Light Procedure Information
About Subaru Forester
The Subaru Forester is a compact crossover SUV produced by Subaru since 1997. The first generation was built on the Impreza platform in the style of a taller station wagon, which was carried over to the second generation, while the third generation model moved towards a crossover SUV design. In Japan, the Forester STi was a performance model for the second-generation Forester.
The fourth-generation Forester received a facelift in October 2015, ahead of the 2015 Tokyo Motor Show. New LED projector headlights with C-shaped positioning lights, new taillights, a redesigned grille, and a reprofiled front bumper are among the changes.
Subaru also improved the Forester’s AWD chassis and ride quality. It also has increased front cross member rigidity and optimized rear trailing link bushings, resulting in improved steering response and straight-line stability. Active Torque Vectoring is available on the turbo model. Ride comfort has been improved with optimized dampers and spring rates, while a quieter ride is achieved through thicker door glass, stronger sealing, additional under-floor insulation, and improvements to the Lineartronic CVT gearbox. The FB 2.0-liter naturally aspirated flat-four gasoline engine produces 148 PS (109 kW; 146 hp). (Source: Wiki)