Oil Reset Procedure for Subaru WRX STi 2015
Simple to follow oil reset procedure for Subaru WRX STi for the year 2015.
Oil Reset Procedure for Subaru WRX STi for the year 2015
1. Turn ignition to the “RUN” position.
2. Pull the i/Set switch towards you to display selection screen.
3. Use the up or down arrows to highlight “MAINTENANCE” and pull the i/Set switch towards you.
4. Choose maintenance item to reset and pull i/Set switch towards you.
5. Change the next service date and interval with up and down arrows and confirm by highlighting “SET” and pulling the i/Set switch towards you. \\\
6. Repeat for any other items to be reset.
7. Rest is complete when “SETTING COMPLETE” is displayed.
8. Turn ignition off.
Additional Subaru WRX STi Oil Reset Light Procedure Information
|WRX Sti||2015||2.5 Turbo||5W-30||4.5|
About Subaru WRX STi
The Impreza sedan served as the foundation for the first-generation WRX models (GC chassis code). They were followed in 1994 by wagons (GF) and the first upgraded WRX STi version. Several limited edition first-generation coupés were available in the late 1990s and early 2000s, but were never sold in the United States and are now highly sought after by Subaru enthusiasts.
The second-generation WRX (GD/GG chassis codes for sedan/wagon, respectively) was introduced to the US domestic market for model year 2002, with the STI following in 2004. The original “bugeye” front end styling was replaced in 2000 by the “blobeye” in 2004 and the “hawkeye” in 2006. Saab sold its own version of the WRX, marketed as the Saab 9-2X, for the 2005 and 2006 model years under an agreement between Fuji Heavy Industries and General Motors. The 9-2X was available in both standard and performance trim levels, with the latter badged as the 9-2X Aero; the Aero was mechanically nearly identical to the second-generation WRX wagon. (Source: Wiki)