Oil Reset Procedure for Nissan Frontier 2013
Simple to follow oil reset procedure for Nissan Frontier for the year 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Oil Reset Procedure for Nissan Frontier for the year 2013
1. Turn ignition to the “RUN” position.
2. The wrench symbol light will turn on for about 5 seconds, then turn off.
3. Press the “TRIP’ button and hold for 3 seconds during the time the wrench symbol is illuminated.
4. The symbol and distance display will begin to flash and will show the current interval.
5. Press the “TRIP” button to increase the interval distance.
6. Set to desired distance (up to 30,000km).
7. Turn ignition off.
Additional Nissan Frontier Oil Reset Light Procedure Information
About Nissan Frontier
The Nissan Navara is a nameplate for Nissan pickup trucks with model codes D21, D22, D40, and D23. Australia, New Zealand, Central America, South America, Asia, Europe, and South Africa have all used the nameplate. It is known as the Nissan Frontier or Nissan NP300 in North, Central, and South America, as well as in a few other markets.
Nissan Frontier is a nameplate used in several regions by Nissan as an alternative to the Navara and NP300 nameplates. The nameplate was used in North America from 1997 to 2021, replacing the Hardbody. Since 2021, the Frontier sold in the United States and Canada has been distinguished from the globally marketed Navara/Frontier. It is larger and has been designed to meet the needs of the North American market. (Source: Wiki)