Oil Reset Procedure for Nissan Cube 2009-2013
Easy to follow oil reset procedure for Nissan Cube for the year 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Oil Reset Procedure for Nissan Cube for the year 2009 through 2013
1. Turn ignition to the “RUN” position.
2. The wrench symbol light will turn on for about 5 seconds, then turn off.
3. Press the “TRIP’ button and hold for 3 seconds during the time the wrench symbol is illuminated.
4. The symbol and distance display will begin to flash and will show the current interval.
5. Press the “TRIP” button to increase the interval distance.
6. Set to desired distance (up to 30,000km).
7. Turn ignition off.
Additional Nissan Cube Oil Reset Light Procedure Information
About Nissan Cube
The Nissan Cube is a mini MPV manufactured by Nissan from 1998 to 2019. Initially sold only in Japan, the Cube was later sold in North American and European markets from 2009 to 2014. It was only available at Nissan Red Stage dealerships in Japan. It’s a slightly larger load-carrying variant of the Nissan Micra hatchback. While production for the North American market ceased in 2014, production for the Japanese market continued until December 2019. (Source: Wiki)