Oil Reset Procedure for Nissan 370Z 2009-2015
Easy to follow oil reset procedure for Nissan 350Z for the year 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Oil Reset Procedure for Nissan 370Z for the year 2009 through 2012
1. Turn the ignition to run, push START/STOP button once.
2. Press the (square) button, located on the instrument panel just behind the steering wheel to the left, to display the SETTINGS mode.
3. In the setting mode screen press (circle) button to move to MAINTENANCE.
4. Set a desired interval by pushing (circle) button to highlight ENGINE OIL and pressing (square) button.
5. The reset mode will open up and allow you to enter the desired distance.
6. Select RESET and select new time or distance.
7. Repeat step 3 for ENGINE OIL FILTER.
8. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Oil Reset Procedure for Nissan 370Z for the year 2009 through 2015
1. Turn ignition to the “RUN” position (press “START/STOP” button once).
2. Press the square button to display the “SETTINGS” mode.
3. Press the circle button to move to “MAINTENANCE”.
5. Press the circle button to highlight “ENGINE OIL” and then press square button.
6. Reset mode will open and you can enter the desired distance.
7. Select “RESET” and select new time or distance.
8. Repeat for “ENGINE OIL FILTER”.
9. Turn ignition off.
Additional Nissan 370Z Oil Reset Light Procedure Information
About Nissan 370Z
For the 2009 model year, NISMO was introduced. With revised ECU settings and exhaust setup, the engine produces 350 hp (355 PS; 261 kW) at 7,400 rpm and 276 lbft (374 Nm) of torque at 5,200 rpm. The only transmission option is a 6-speed manual with Nissan’s new “SynchroRev Match” function. In comparison to the 370Z Coupe, stiffer springs and stabilizer bars improve handling. 19-inch RAYS forged aluminum-alloy wheels with Yokohama ADVAN Sport Y-rated tires (P245/40ZR19 front, P285/35ZR19 rear), 14.0-inch front and 13.8-inch rear vented rotors, NISMO Sport Brakes with 4-piston front and 2-piston rear aluminium calipers, and a fully integrated chin spoiler round out the package. (Source: Wiki)