Oil Reset Procedure for BMW 535xi 2008-2015
Simple to follow oil reset procedure for BMW 535xi for the year 2008 and 2015.
BMW 535xi oil reset procedure for the year 2008 through 2013.
1. Turn ignition to Terminal 15, which is one turn of the key or one press of the START/STOP button.
2. Press and hold the SET/RESET button on the instrument cluster for 10 seconds. The upper display will be illuminated with a service item. The lower display will indicate the remaining time or mileage left for the service item. Pressing the button repeatedly will allow the display to scroll through all of the condition based service items.
3. Press and hold the SET/RESET button again and the lower display will indicate “OK” or “DUE”. Pressing the SET/RESET button again will allow the “RESET” to appear in the lower display for that service.
Releasing and reapplying the button one more time will reset the service displayed in the upper window only.
BMW 535xi oil reset procedure for the year 2014 through 2015.
1. Press the start/stop button once (do not start the engine).
2 Press and hold the SET/RESET button until the service indicator light appears.
3. Press the SET/ RESET button repeatedly to scroll the service menu. With the oil change interval highlighted, press and hold the SET/RESET button.
4. When “RESET” appears, release the SET/RESET button and press and hold again.
5. Reset complete when “OK” and new mileage appears.
About BMW 535xi
Since 1972, BMW has been producing and marketing the BMW 5 Series, an executive car that succeeded the New Class Sedans and is now in its seventh generation. The BMW 5 Series succeeded the New Class Sedans.
The 5 Series was initially offered as a sedan, but in 1991, a wagon/estate body style that was marketed as “Touring” was added to the lineup. From 2009 until 2017, a 5-door fastback configuration that was marketed as “Gran Turismo” was also available for purchase. A unique internal E-designation is assigned to each new generation as it is produced.
This particular BMW 5 Series 535xi was manufactured between the years 2008 and 2010. It belongs to the generation of 5 Series known as E60 and E61. It was succeeded in use by in the year 2011. It’s a large saloon with four doors and a front-mounted engine, and it has five seats in total. This 535xi can reach its top speed of 150 miles per hour and can reach 62 miles per hour in 5.5 seconds thanks to the twin turbocharged 3 liter 24v inline 6 petrol engine (BMW N54B30) that produces 300 brake horsepower. With a curb weight of 1770 kilograms, it achieves 22.8 miles per gallon on average and has a range of 351 miles before the fuel tank, which has a capacity of 70 liters, needs to be refilled. It is available with either a manual gearbox with six speeds or an automatic gearbox with six speeds as an option. Luggage space is 520 litres.
This particular BMW 5 Series 535i xDrive was manufactured between the years 2011 and 2016. It belongs to the generation of the F10, F11, and F07 5 Series automobiles. It took the place of the. It’s a large saloon with four doors and a front-mounted engine, and it has five seats in total. This 535i xDrive can reach its top speed of 155 mph and can reach 62 miles per hour in 5.8 seconds thanks to the 302 horsepower that is provided by the turbocharged 3 liter 24 valve inline 6 petrol engine (BMW N55B30). It has a kerb weight of 1840 kilograms, achieves an average of 35.3 miles per gallon, and can travel 543 miles before the fuel tank, which has a capacity of 70 liters, needs to be refilled. It features an automatic gearbox with 8 different speeds. There is a maximum payload capacity of 540 kilograms, and the luggage space is 520 liters.