Toyota Yaris 2007-2008 KeyFob Remote Keyless Entry Programming Procedure
How to Program Toyota Yaris KeyFob Remote Keyless Entry for the year 2007 and 2008.
- First, close all doors
- Insert master Toyota key in and out of ignition cylinder 4 times. On the 5th time leave the master key in the ignition cylinder
- Open and close driver’s side door 6 times
- Remove master key from ignition cylinder.
- Verify that security light on the information display is solid, indicating that the car successfully entered programming mode
- Insert new chip key
- Watch security light blinking for about 60 seconds
- When security light goes out, your new key is successfully programmed
- Remove new key from the ignition cylinder
- And finally, verify that your new key is able to deactivate anti-theft system: security indicator light on the information display should disappear when inserting properly programmed key into ignition cylinder
- If it didn’t work, repeat the same steps from the beginning
About Toyota Yaris
Starting with 2012 models introduced in late 2011, only the XP130 Yaris Liftback was sold in the United States, and the XP150 sedan model was not offered. Toyota simultaneously dropped the Yaris sedan in Canada due to lackluster sales of the XP90 sedan.
Production of all United States and Canadian XP130 Yaris models shifted from Japan to Toyota Motor Manufacturing France starting in May 2013.
The 2019 model year XP130 Yaris Liftback was never introduced in the United States; Toyota continued sales of the 2018 model into January 2019 when it was discontinued. Sales of the Canadian 2019 model continued into 2020 when it was replaced by the Mazda2-based Yaris.(Source Wiki)