Oil Reset Procedure for Scion xA 2004-2006
Easy to follow oil reset procedure for Scion xA for the year 2004, 2005 and 2006.
Oil Reset Procedure for Scion xA for the year 2004 through 2006
1. With engine running, make sure the odometer is displayed and turn ignition off.
2. While holding the trip meter reset button, turn ignition to the “RUN” position.
3. Continue to hold for 5 seconds until light goes off and “0” is displayed for 1 second then changes to the odometer.
4. Turn ignition off.
Or you can also try this procedure;
1. On the navigation screen, press SETUP
2. Then press VEHICLE, then MAINTENANCE
3. Touch the desired item in which you need to reset (i.e. Engine Oil, Oil Filter, Tire Rotation, etc.)
4. From here, fill in the requested fields with the new “Next Service” interval (i.e. date and distance till next service is due)
5. Press OK when complete
6. Repeat steps 3-5 for any other services that were performed
Additional Scion xA Oil Reset Light Procedure Information
|Scion xA||2004-2006|| |
About Scion xA
The Scion xA is a five-door subcompact hatchback sold in the United States from 2004 to 2006 as an export model of Toyota Ist. The xA shared a platform with the Toyota Platz sedan, which was based on the first generation Toyota Vitz hatchback.
Before importation ended in December 2006, the xA received a minor facelift for the 2006 model year. The xD, the xA’s successor, was introduced to US dealerships in August 2007 as a 2008 model.
Scion decided to create limited edition vehicles pre-packaged with exclusive accessories in limited quantities beginning in late spring 2004 with the launch of the 2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 (Release Series 1.0). From a marketing standpoint, Limited Edition vehicles were used to generate buzz for the brandname, with their exterior colors tending to be loud or bright hues (i.e. orange, yellow, red, blue, green). These limited edition vehicles quickly sell out due to the growing popularity of the Scion product line and the limited production runs (most dealers only received 2-3 of each RS model). Preordering is done on a first-come, first-served basis at each dealership. (Source: Wiki)