Oil Reset Procedure for RAM ProMaster 3500 2015
Easy to follow oil reset procedure for ProMaster 3500 for the year 2015.
Oil Reset Procedure for RAM ProMaster 3500 for the year 2015
1. Turn ignition to the “RUN” position and slowly press.
2. Release the accelerator pedal 3 times within 10 seconds.
3. Turn ignition off.
Or you can also try this procedure;
1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
2. Fully depress the accelerator pedal slowly three times within 10 seconds.
3. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Additional RAM ProMaster 3500 Oil Reset Light Procedure Information
|ProMaster 3500||2015||3.0 Diesel||5W-30||9.5|
About RAM ProMaster 3500
The ProMaster, based on the Fiat Ducato full-size cargo van sold in Europe, joined the Ram lineup last year. The ProMaster, which is available in a variety of configurations, competes with the Nissan NV, Ford Transit, and Chevrolet Express.
The ProMaster comes in four different body styles: cargo van, chassis cab, cutaway, and window van. There are two roof heights and four body lengths to choose from. A 3.6-liter gas V-6 or a turbo-diesel 3.0-liter four-cylinder engine provides power. The ProMaster is available in duty ratings of 1500, 2500, and 3500.
Front airbags, antilock brakes, and an electronic stability system are required in every new car, as are hill start assist and trailer-sway control, side-impact and side curtain airbags, a backup camera, and rear parking sensors. (Source: Cars.com)