Oil Reset Procedure for RAM ProMaster 2500 2015
Easy to follow oil reset procedure for ProMaster 2500 for the year 2015.
Oil Reset Procedure for RAM ProMaster 2500 for the year 2015
1. Turn ignition to the “RUN” position and slowly press
2. Release the accelerator pedal 3 times within 10 seconds.
3. Turn ignition off.
Or you can also try this procedure;
1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
2. Fully depress the accelerator pedal slowly three times within 10 seconds.
3. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Additional RAM ProMaster 2500 Oil Reset Light Procedure Information
|Promaster 2500||2015||3.0 Diesel||5W-30||9.5|
About RAM ProMaster 2500
Ram ProMaster Van (2013-present): In North America, the Fiat Ducato full-size vans are sold as Ram ProMaster vans. The 1500, 2500, and 3500 models are available in cut-away cab chassis versions. Ram ProMaster City/Ram V1000 (2014-present): The Fiat Dobl van is sold in North America as the Ram ProMaster City and in Chile as the Ram V1000. Ram ProMaster Rapid/Ram V700 Rapid (2014-present): In Mexico, the Fiat Fiorino van is known as the Ram ProMaster Rapid, while in Chile, Bolivia, Colombia, and Peru, it is known as the Ram V700 Rapid. Ram C/V Tradesman (2012-2015): Ram sold cargo versions of the then-current Chrysler minivan platform until it was replaced by the ProMaster City. (Source: Wiki)