Oil Reset Procedure for Mercedes-Benz X204 GLK-Class
Simple to follow oil reset procedure for Mercedes-Benz X204 GLK-Class.
Mercedes-Benz X204 GLK-Class
Reset Service Indicator
1. Insert key into ignition, switch to position “1“. The mileage counter has to be displayed.
2. Press repeatedly until the TRIP option is highlighted.
3. Press and hold and within 1 second press and hold both for 5 seconds. The shop menu is displayed.
4. Press repeatedly until “Assyst Plus” is highlighted and confirm with. Options “Service Data” and “Full Service” are displayed.
5. Press until “Full Service” is highlighted. Confirm with .
6. Press until “Conf. Full Serv.” is highlighted, confirm with . The display shows “Service carried out?.”
7. Press to select “Yes”. Confirm with . “Cannot be undone” displays.
8. Press until “Confirm” is highlighted. Confirm by pressing . The display reads “Full Service carried out”.
9. Confirm by pressing .
About Mercedes-Benz X204 GLK-Class
The Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class (model code X204) is a Compact luxury crossover SUV that debuted at the 2008 Beijing Auto Show. The acronym GLK stands for Geländewagen Luxus Kompaktklasse, derived from the larger Mercedes-Benz GL-Class, which was named after the G-Wagen or Geländewagen. Thus, the GLK is the compact version of the GL, and the GL is the luxury-oriented version of the G.
According to the brand’s revised nomenclature, the GLK-Class was replaced by the GLC in 2015. SUVs use the base name “GL,” followed by the model’s position in the Mercedes-Benz hierarchy. The “G” stands for Geländewagen (German for off-road vehicle) and refers to the popular G-Wagen. This is followed by the letter “L,” which connects to the letter “C”—the GLC is the SUV equivalent to the C-Class.
The Four Corners Rock Crawler is based on a Legendary Motorcar Company GLK 350 4Matic. The idea of transforming the GLK into an interactive snowboarding car inspired the design. It came with a gasoline-powered tow winch, a stainless steel bar roof with swing-out side-mounted grinding rails, a Perspex panel fitted to the roof, a 38mm increase in ride height via custom-made spacers on the lower control arm at the rear and billet aluminum spacers at the front, 18-inch Jesse James Black-Widow rims with Toyo Open Country AT mudder tires, and stock interior. The vehicles were first shown at the 2008 SEMA Show, then at the 2008 Los Angeles Auto Show.
The Brabus Widestar concept’s ECO PowerXtra engine tuning kit was also found in the GLK 320 CDI 4Matic upgrade kit. Brabus Widestar was later sold as a conversion kit for X204 GLK models manufactured prior to June 2012. Season 9 of Dream Car Garage featured the construction of the Rock Crawler concept. (Source: Wiki)