Oil Reset Procedure for Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG 2005-2015
Easy to follow oil reset procedure for Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG for the year 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Oil Reset Procedure for Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG for the year 2005 through 2010
1. Turn ignition to “POSITION 1”.
2. Press the “3” button repeatedly until mileage is displayed.
3. Press the cluster illumination button quickly 3 tmes, battery voltage will be displayed.
4. Press the up or down buttons repeatedly until service menu is displayed.
5. Use the “+/-” buttons to highlight “CONFIRM”.
6. Press the system selection button to confirm.
7. Press “+/-” repeatedly until “COMPLETE SERVICE” is highlighted.
8. Press system selection button to confirm, “SERVICE CONFIRMED” will be displayed.
9. Turn ignition off.
Oil Reset Procedure for Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG for the year 2012 through 2015
1. ALL DOORS, WINDOWS, HOOD, AND TRUNK MUST BE CLOSED DURING RESET.
2. Turn ignition to “POSITION 1”.
3. Press the down button repeatedly to bring up the kilometer/mileage display.
4. Press the left arrow button repeatedly until “TRIP” is displayed.
5. Press and hold the phone button and then within 1 second, press and hold the “OK” button.
6. Hold both for 5 seconds until “VEHICLE DATA, DYNAMOMETER TEST, CHANGE BRAKE LINING AND ASSYST PLUS” is displayed.
7. Select “ASSYST PLUS” and push “OK” button.
8. Select “FULL SERVICE” and push “OK” button.
9. Select “CONFIRM SERV” and push “OK” button.
10. Select “OIL QUAL. 229.3” or “OIL QUAL. 229.5” and push “OK” button.
11. Select “YES” and push “OK” button.
12. Select “CONFIRMATION” and push “OK” button, “FULL SERVICE CARRIED OUT” will be displayed.
13. Press “OK” button and then press the “BACK” button repeatedly to exit the menu.
14. Turn ignition off.
Additional Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG Oil Reset Light Procedure Information
About Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG
The unique AMG 5.5-liter V8 engine with AMG Cylinder Management and direct fuel injection will be used exclusively in the all-new 2012 SLK55 AMG, which will make its world debut in September at the International Motor Show (IAA) in Frankfurt/Main. As a result, the SLK55 AMG will continue to be the only roadster in its class with an eight-cylinder engine.
Despite increasing peak output by 60 hp to 415 hp and torque by 376 lb-ft to 398 lb-ft, fuel consumption is approximately 30% lower, placing the new SLK55 AMG among the top performers in its segment. The all-new 2012 SLK55 AMG will make its world debut in September at the International Motor Show (IAA) in Frankfurt/Main, using the exclusive AMG 5.5-liter V8 engine with AMG Cylinder Management and direct fuel injection. As a result, the SLK55 AMG will remain the only roadster with an eight-cylinder engine in its class.Despite increasing peak output by 60 horsepower to 415 horsepower and torque by 376 pound-feet to 398 pound-feet, fuel consumption is approximately 30% lower, placing the new SLK55 AMG among the top performers in its segment.
The Controlled Efficiency stop/start function contributes to the low fuel consumption even further. This system is standard equipment in the new SLK55 AMG, and permanently active in the fuel economy transmission mode “C”. When the driver applies the brakes, the V8 engine shuts down automatically. The engine is immediately restarted and the car can accelerate quickly after the brake pedal is released or the accelerator is depressed. Intelligent technology ensures a smooth and quick start-up: a crankshaft sensor detects the direction of rotation and records the resting position of all eight pistons. The cylinder with the most favorable piston position receives an injection of fuel into its combustion chamber for an automatic engine start. (Source: Wiki)