Oil Reset Procedure for Mercedes-Benz SLK32 AMG 2002-2004
Easy to follow oil reset procedure for Mercedes-Benz SLK32 AMG for the year 2002, 2003 anmd 2004.
Oil Reset Procedure for Mercedes-Benz SLK32 AMG for the year 2002 through 2004
1. Turn ignition to “POSITION 1”.
2. Within 4 seconds, press the “1” button twice, Present status for days and distance will be displayed.
3. Within 10 seconds, turn ignition back to “POSITION 0”.
4. Press and hold “1” button and turn ignition to “POSITION 2”.
5. The present status for days and distance will be displayed again. Continue to hold button for 10 seconds until a sound is heard and “10,000 miles or 15,000 km” is displayed.
6. Release button.
7. Turn ignition off.
Additional Mercedes-Benz SLK32 AMG Oil Reset Light Procedure Information
About Mercedes-Benz SLK32 AMG
The SLK 32 AMG was introduced in 2001, with the same M112 engine as the SLK 320, but with a helical twin-screw supercharger and water-to-air intercooler to compete with the BMW M Roadster and Porsche Boxster S. The SLK 32 AMG debuted Mercedes’ new ‘SpeedShift’ 5G-Tronic (automatic) transmission, which allows for manual gear shifting as well as faster automatic downshifts before overtaking. The SLK 32 AMG did not have a manual transmission option.
The SLK 32 AMG has a more angular steering wheel, AMG instrument dials, an updated front and rear bumper with larger air intakes, and larger brakes, which have been increased in diameter from 300 mm (12 in) to 334 mm (13 in). The SLK 32 was manufactured from January 2001 to March 2004. A total of 4,333 were produced; 979 were sold in Germany, 2,056 in the United States, and 263 in the United Kingdom. (Source: Wiki)