Oil Reset Procedure for Mercedes-Benz GLK250 2013-2015
Simple to follow oil reset procedure for Mercedes-Benz GLK250 for the year 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Oil Reset Procedure for Mercedes-Benz GLK250 for the year 2013 through 2015
1. ALL DOORS, WINDOWS, HOOD, AND TRUNK MUST BE CLOSED DURING RESET.
2. Turn ignition to “POSITION 1”. Press the down button repeatedly to bring up the kilometer/mileage display.
3. Press the left arrow button repeatedly until “TRIP” is displayed.
4. Press and hold the phone button and then within 1 second, press and hold the “OK” button.
5. Hold both for 5 seconds until “VEHICLE DATA, DYNAMOMETER TEST, CHANGE BRAKE LINING AND ASSYST PLUS” is displayed.
6. Select “ASSYST PLUS” and push “OK” button.
7. Select “FULL SERVICE” and push “OK” button.
8. Select “CONFIRM SERV” and push “OK” button.
9. Select “OIL QUAL. 229.3” or “OIL QUAL. 229.5” and push “OK” button.
10. Select “YES” and push “OK” button.
11. Select “CONFIRMATION” and push “OK” button, “FULL SERVICE CARRIED OUT” will be displayed.
12. Press “OK” button and then press the “BACK” button repeatedly to exit the menu.
13. Turn ignition off.
Additional Mercedes-Benz GLK250 Oil Reset Light Procedure Information
About Mercedes-Benz GLK250
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class was a significant inspiration for the design of this motor vehicle. The GLK-Class rides on the same platform as the C-Class, the W204, and production plans were not scrapped despite the discontinuation of the comparable Smart Formore. The car was first shown to the public at Auto China in 2008.
On June 30, 2008, European models were made available for purchase, and shipments of these models started in the fall of the same year. The GLK 220 CDI 4Matic BlueEfficiency, GLK 320 CDI 4Matic, GLK 280 4Matic, and GLK 350 4Matic were among the early models produced by German automaker GLK. The GLK Edition 1 models are based on the V6 engine models, but they feature an exterior sports package, 20-inch wheels, an Easy-Pack tailgate, and specially colored privacy glass in the rear compartment. Additionally, the interior sports package includes black/white nappa leather seats from the designo range, an AMG multifunction leather steering wheel, a black roof lining, exclusive aluminum trim elements, and the Command APS system. The body color of the GLK Edition 1 models is calcite white. 2009 saw the release of the GLK 220 CDI BlueEfficiency, GLK 220 CDI 4Matic BlueEfficiency, GLK 300 4Matic, and GLK 250 CDI 4Matic BlueEfficiency.
When it was first released in Germany and North America, the vehicle was only available with all-wheel drive; however, later on, a version with rear-wheel drive only was added to the lineup. Because of a driveshaft that is used to operate the front wheels on 4WD versions of the GLK, it is impossible for Mercedes-Benz to sell the GLK-Class in RHD markets such as the United Kingdom and Australia. Due to the fact that it is arranged in such a way that it takes up the same amount of room as the steering column in RHD models, the two different configurations are incompatible with one another.
At the 2012 New York International Auto Show, the automobile was presented to the public for the first time. Mercedes-Benz GLK 250 4MATIC (Germany; facelift) Early models include the GLK 200 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY, GLK 220 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY, GLK 220 CDI 4MATIC BlueEFFICIENCY, GLK 220 BlueTEC 4MATIC, GLK 250 BlueTEC 4MATIC, GLK 350 CDI 4MATIC BlueEFFICIENCY, and GLK 350 4MATIC BlueEFFICIENCY. Other early models include the GLK 220 BlueTEC 4MATIC and the GLK 250 Blue. (Source: Wiki)