Oil Reset Procedure for Land Rover Range Rover Sport 2007-2022
Simple to follow oil reset procedure for Land Rover Range Rover Sport for the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport oil reset procedure for the year 2007
1. Turn off the cars ignition.
2. Hold down the reset button on the dash board to zero the mileage. keep it held in.
3. Turn the cars ignition on, but do not start. Keep the button in for 5 seconds.
4. A menu will come up, like date/mileage.
5. Let go and then press the button again.
6. It will toggle through some options, then get to rst.
7. Press the button again, and your done.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport oil reset procedure for the year 2005 through 2013
1. Hold down the TRIP button.
With the key off, press and hold the TRIP button on the dash.
2. Turn on your car.
Put the key in and turn the ignition on without starting it up.
3. Release and hold the button again.
When you see the SERVICE flashing let go of the button and hold it again till the DISTance come up.
4. Display the DIST or DATE.
You can change to DIST, DATE, and END by hitting the same button.
5. Hold down the button.
Hold down the button on DIST till it says Reset and do the same for the DATE.
6. Start your car.
You can turn off the car and start your car to confirm that the light is gone.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport oil reset procedure for the year 2014 through 2022
1. Pull up the Bonnet and open the Driver’s door.
2. Press the START button to turn on the ignition without starting the engine.
3. Step on GAS and BRAKE pedals together and hold them for 60 seconds.
4. You can release the pedals and turn off the ignition and the service light should be reset.
About Land Rover Ranger Rover Sport
At Pebble Beach on August 11, 2014, Land Rover made the announcement that they would be producing the Range Rover SVR (Special Vehicle Racing). The model has undergone a variety of changes, both in terms of its appearance and its overall performance.
The front bumper of the model has been completely redesigned, and it now has larger ducts and a main grille that has been given a black finish. In addition, the air intakes on the front quarter panels have been redesigned and given a matte black finish. The rear bumper has also been completely redesigned and now features a new diffuser that is more prominent as well as twin circular exhaust tips. Standard equipment for the SVR includes all-season 275/45 R21 tires mounted on alloy wheels measuring 21 inches in diameter.
The performance upgrades for the SVR include a 5.0-liter supercharged V8 that is also found in the Jaguar F-Type. This engine has a power output of 550 horsepower (410 kW) and a torque output of 502 lb-ft (681 Nm). Additionally, the transmission has been programmed to shift fifty percent more quickly and to keep the torque converter locked up once it is in second gear. In addition, the chassis had undergone some changes for the model. Initial implementation of Adaptive Dynamics, featuring Magnetorheological Dampers. The SVR now has an active exhaust system that is equipped with electronically controlled valves. This feature is brand new. As a result of the enhancements, the SVR can accelerate from 0 to 97 kilometers per hour (60 miles per hour) in 4.5 seconds and can reach a top speed of 162 miles per hour (261 kilometers per hour), making it one of the quickest of its kind.