Oil Reset Procedure for BMW 530i 2001-2007
Easy to follow oil reset procedure for BMW 530i for the year 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007.
BMW 530i oil reset procedure for the year 2001 through 2003.
1. Turn ignition off.
2. Press and hold “TRIP ODOMETER” button and turn ignition to “ACCESSORY 1”.
3. After 5 seconds, “OIL SERVICE RESET (RE)” or “INSPECTION RESET (RE)” will display.
4. Release button. Press and hold button again. After 5 seconds, “RESET” will f lash.
5. Release button.
6. Press button once more. New interval is displayed.
7. Press and hold button again, after 5 seconds “RE” or “RESET” will flash, release button.
8. Turn ignition off.
BMW 530i oil reset procedure for the year 2004 through 2005.
1. Turn ignition to the “ON” position.
2. Press and hold the “RESET” button for 10 seconds to display menu in speedometer.
3. Press the “RESET” or “LOWER AXIAL (FAS)” button on the turn signal to scroll through the menu.
4. Select “ENGINE OIL” and press and hold “RESET” button until menu is displayed in tachometer.
5. Press “RESET” button to select “SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE”.
6. Press and hold “RESET” button for a few seconds.
7. Turn off ignition.
BMW 530i oil reset procedure for the year 2006 through 2007.
1. Turn ignition to Terminal 15, which is one turn of the key or one press of the START/STOP button.
2. Press and hold the SET/RESET button on the instrument cluster for 10 seconds. The upper display will be illuminated with a service item. The lower display will indicate the remaining time or mileage left for the service item. Pressing the button repeatedly will allow the display to scroll through all of the condition based service items.
3. Press and hold the SET/RESET button again and the lower display will indicate “OK” or “DUE”.
4. Pressing the SET/RESET button again will allow the “RESET” to appear in the lower display for that service.
5. Releasing and reapplying the button one more time will reset the service displayed in the upper window only.
About BMW 530i
The BMW 5 Series 530i M Sport is the gasoline-powered version of the BMW 5 Series and has a starting price of 64.49 Lakh Indian Rupees. It has a mileage rating of 14.8 kilometers per liter, as certified. This 530i M Sport model comes standard with an engine that is capable of producing a maximum of 248 horsepower at 5200 revolutions per minute and 350 newton-meters of torque at 1450 revolutions per minute. Carbon Black Metallic, Phytonic Blue Metallic, Bernina Grey Amber Effect, and Alpine White are the four colors that are offered for the BMW 5 Series 530i M Sport. Additionally, the Automatic (TC) transmission is available for this model.
When it comes to luxury midsize cars, the 2022 BMW 5 Series is positioned near the top of its class. The 5 Series has a lively engine performance and handling, a roomy interior, comfortable seats, a wealth of standard technological features, and an infotainment system that is simple to operate.
The 2022 BMW 5 Series is an excellent luxury sedan to look forward to. The BMW 5 Series is an extremely comfortable and relaxing vehicle to drive on a day-to-day basis, but it is also sufficiently athletic to provide a fun driving experience on winding roads. This BMW can be had with a number of different engines, ranging from a punchy four-cylinder that produces 248 horsepower to a monstrous eight-cylinder that generates 627 horsepower, and each of these engines propels the vehicle with vigor. The 5 Series also has a roomy cabin, supportive seats, high-quality materials throughout the cabin, and an information and entertainment system that is simple to use. It is a car that excels in all aspects.