Opel Corsa C 2000-2006 KeyFob Remote Keyless Entry Programming Procedure
Note. If battery is replaced inside key fob or if key fob buttons are operated repeatedly whilst vehicle is out of range and central locking / alarm system becomes inoperative, carry out the following re-initializing procedure.
- Switch the ignition to the “ON” position
- Programming mode activated for 30 seconds
- Press either the “Lock” or Unlock” button on the key fob to be programmed
- Central locking system operates to indicate correct re-initializing.
- Repeat above procedure for all remaining key fobs.
- Confirm operation of key fobs by locking and unlocking vehicle using key fob buttons.
About Opel Corsa C
The Corsa C was revealed in 1999, and introduced to the European market in October 2000, and the facelift arrived in August 2003. General Motors dubbed the new chassis Gamma, and intended to use it for a number of other models. A saloon version was also offered in Latin America, South Africa and the Middle East.
The Brazilian version of the Corsa sold in those countries featured a more conservative front end than its European counterpart.
Brazil also offered a pickup truck version of the Corsa named the Chevrolet Montana (sold in some markets as the Tornado), which, as well as the saloon, was exported in a completely knocked down form to South Africa for local assembly. GM South Africa marketed the hatchback simply as The New Corsa, and the pickup version as the Corsa Utility. (Source Wiki)