Ford Street KA 2003 KeyFob Remote Keyless Entry Programming Procedure
Note. If the central locking / alarm system is malfunctioning or a replacement key fob is obtained. The following programming procedure is required to be carried out before the key fob will operate correctly.
- Close all doors
- Switch the ignition “ON” 4 times within 6 seconds.
- Switch the ignition “OFF”.
- Programming mode activated for approximately 10 seconds:
- Press and release any button on the key fob.
- An audible warning will sound and the system Alarm LED will flash to indicate successful programming
- After the first key has been programmed, the 10 seconds programming mode automatically starts again for the next key
- Repeat above procedure to re-program any remaining key fobs.
- To exit programming mode: Switch ignition “ON” or wait 10 seconds
- Confirm operation of key fobs by locking and unlocking vehicle using key fob buttons.
Note. A maximum of 4 key fobs can be programmed to the vehicle.
About Ford Street KA
StreetKa came in two equipment levels, basic and luxury. Basic had cloth seats and air conditioning was an option. Luxury featured leather seats with matching leather door card inserts, heated seats, a Thatcham approved alarm along with Ford’s PATS immobiliser, air conditioning and heated door mirrors. Options included upgrading the single CD/radio to an in-dash 6 disc CD/radio and additional rear speakers beneath the roll over bars and a heated windscreen, standard on winter models.
All models featured remote control central locking with remote boot release, driver and passenger air bags with passengers air bag deactivation, electric windows and door mirrors, electric headlight aim adjustment, anti-lock brakes, power steering, front fog lights, racing Puma aluminium gear knob, electric hood cover release and a rev counter. (Source Wiki)