Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 2012-2013 Tire Pressure Monitoring System TPMS Reset
Easy to follow procedure on how to reset/relearn the TPMS service maintenance indicator warning light on Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for the year 2012 and 2013.
No special tools are required to perform this relearn procedure.
Sensor Relearn Procedure:
1. Inflate all tires to pressure listed on the placard.
2. Vehicle must be parked, with the engine OFF, for at least 15 minutes.
3. After the vehicle has been parked, for at least 15 minutes, drive the vehicle for at least 15 minutes while maintaining a speed of 30 MPH, or more.
4. Park the vehicle for at least 15 minutes to complete the relearn.
5. If the spare tire sensor ID is being programmed, a properly formatted TPMS scan tool is necessary.
-If you are replacing the spare tire sensor a properly formatted OBDII scan tool is necessary. The TPMS Tool will not be able to complete the relearn if a spare tire sensor is present.
This vehicle may have a “Light Load” and “Heavy Load” setting with different required tire pressures that are listed on the door placard sticker. With the engine off and using the steering wheel buttons, select “Vehicle Info” → “Tire Info” → “TPM Load Settings” to adjust.
About Land Range Rover Evoque
Available in coupé or 5-door body styles, it is a version of the Range Rover Evoque with a 285PS/400Nm 2.0-litre petrol engine, revised chassis for sharper handling, 350mm front brake discs, Land Rover InControl Apps, forged 20-inch alloy wheels in satin technical grey, exterior trim components detailed in Santorini black, new design of grille, lower front valance, new foglight surrounds ‘Autobiography’ illuminated tread plates, ingot badging on the tailgate and front wing vents, darkened headlights, clear tail lamps, Santorini black contrast roof, body-colour side trim visually lowers the vehicle a dynamic plus leather interior with either sports or premium climate seats in a range of four colours, Autobiography embossed logo at front seats, dashboard with dark brushed aluminium trim, Active driveline and torque vectoring by braking. (Source Wiki)