Chevrolet Spark EV 2014-2016 Tire Pressure Monitoring System TPMS Reset
Simple to follow procedure on how to reset/relearn the TPMS service maintenance indicator warning light on Chevrolet Spark EV for the year 2014 and 2016.
A TPMS Tool, or another properly formatted TPMS scan tool, is required to perform this procedure.
1. Set the parking brake.
2. Turn ignition to the ON/RUN position, with the engine OFF, and lower the driver’s side window.
Note: on vehicles with PUSH-BUTTON IGNITION, press and hold the PUSH-BUTTON until the vehicle is in ACCESSORY MODE.
3. Press the MENU button, located on the turn signal lever (or the instrument cluster on some models), until VEHICLE INFORMATION MENU is displayed in the Driver Information Center.
4. Once you are in the VEHICLE INFORMATION MENU, use the thumbwheel (or ∧∨ on the turn signal lever) to scroll to the TIRE PRESSURE MENU.
5. Press and hold the SET/CLR button, located at the end of the turn signal lever, to begin the sensor matching (relearn) process. A message asking if you are sure you want to relearn may display.
6. Press the SET/CLR button again to confirm the selection. The horn will sound twice signaling the car is in relearn mode.
7. Starting with the LF tire, use your Tool to scan each sensor in the following order: LF, RF, RR and LR. The horn will chirp after the vehicle has received a signal from each sensor. After activating the LR tire, the horn will chirp twice signifying the relearn is complete.
8. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
9. Inflate all tires to the pressure listed on the placard.
About Chevrolet Spark EV
A limited-production all-electric version, the Chevrolet Spark EV, was released in the U.S. in selected markets in California and Oregon in June 2013. The Spark EV was the first all-electric passenger car marketed by General Motors since the EV1 was discontinued in 1999. (Source Wiki)