Chevrolet Cruze Limited 2016 Tire Pressure Monitoring System TPMS Reset
Quick to follow procedure on how to reset/relearn the TPMS service maintenance indicator warning light on Chevrolet Cruze Limited for the year 2016.
A TPMS tool, or another properly formatted TPMS scan tool, is required to perform this procedure.
1. Set the parking brake.
2. Turn ignition to the ON/RUN position, with the engine OFF, and lower the driver’s side window.
Note: on vehicles with PUSH-BUTTON IGNITION, press and hold the PUSH-BUTTON until the vehicle is in ACCESSORY MODE.
3. Press the MENU button, located on the turn signal lever (or the instrument cluster on some models), until VEHICLE INFORMATION MENU is displayed in the Driver Information Center.
4. Once you are in the VEHICLE INFORMATION MENU, use the thumbwheel (or ∧∨ on the turn signal lever) to scroll to the TIRE PRESSURE MENU.
5. Press and hold the SET/CLR button, located at the end of the turn signal lever, to begin the sensor matching (relearn) process. A message asking if you are sure you want to relearn may display.
6. Press the SET/CLR button again to confirm the selection. The horn will sound twice signaling the car is in relearn mode.
7. Starting with the LF tire, use your Tool to scan each sensor in the following order: LF, RF, RR and LR. The horn will chirp after the vehicle has received a signal from each sensor. After activating the LR tire, the horn will chirp twice signifying the relearn is complete.
8. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
9. Inflate all tires to the pressure listed on the placard.
About Chevrolet Cruze Limited
For 2016, the first generation Cruze continued as a fleet and rental exclusive model in the United States, billed as Cruze Limited. The diesel model was discontinued, but a new chrome appearance package was offered. (Source Wiki)