Cadillac XTS 2017-2019 Tire Pressure Monitoring System TPMS Reset
Easy to follow procedure on how to reset the TPMS service maintenance indicator warning light on Cadillac XTS for the year 2017 and 2019.
A TPMS tool, or another properly formatted TPMS scan tool, is required to perform this procedure.
1. Set the parking brake.
2. Turn ignition to the ON/RUN position (engine running).
3. Using the Driver Information Controls (touchpad), on the right side of the steering wheel, select SETTINGS, then DISPLAY OPTIONS, then TIRE PRESSURE to turn on the tire pressure info page.
4. Exit the SETTINGS menu and scroll to the TIRE PRESSURES screen, then hold down the SEL/checkmark button until the horn sounds twice.
5. Starting with the LF tire, use your Tool to scan each sensor in the following order: LF, RF, RR and LR. The horn will chirp, after the vehicle has received a signal from each sensor. After activating the LR tire, the horn will chirp twice signifying the relearn is complete. The TIRE LEARNING ACTIVE message, on the DIC display screen, will go off.
6. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
7. Inflate all tires to the pressure listed on the placard.
About Cadillac XTS
The XTS replaced the smaller Cadillac STS and larger DTS. Production began in May 2012 at the Oshawa Assembly Plant and launched in June as a 2013 model. Marketed globally, in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, and the Middle East (except Israel), with left-hand-drive, the XTS was also assembled by Shanghai GM with production beginning in February 2013.
In addition to the LFX 3.6 V6, the XTS was also offered with an LTG 2.0 turbo engine in the Chinese market. In China, the XTS was marketed with an LFX 3.6 V6 engine as the XTS 36S, and with the LTG 2.0 turbo engine as the XTS 2.0T. An optional twin-turbocharged engine, available only in the V-Sport, had an estimated 0 to 60 miles per hour (0 to 97 km/h) time of 6.7 seconds. (Source Wiki)