Oil Reset Procedure for Mercedes-Benz SLK320 2001-2004
Simple to follow oil reset procedure for Mercedes-Benz SLK320 for the year 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004.
Oil Reset Procedure for Mercedes-Benz SLK320 for the year 2001 through 2004
1. Turn ignition to “POSITION 1” and immediately press knob to left of speedometer twice.
2. Present status for days and distance will be displayed.
3. Within 10 seconds, turn ignition to “POSITION 0”.
4. Press and hold knob to left of speedometer and turn ignition to “POSITION 2”.
5. The present status for days and distance will be displayed again.
6. Continue to hold knob for 10 seconds until a sound is heard.
7. Release knob, reset interval will be displayed.
8. Turn ignition off.
Additional Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Oil Reset Light Procedure Information
About Mercedes-Benz SLK320
The SLK 32 AMG was introduced in 2001, with the same M112 engine as the SLK 320, but with a helical twin-screw supercharger and water-to-air intercooler to compete with the BMW M Roadster and Porsche Boxster S. In 2001, Mercedes-Benz introduced the SLK 32 AMG, which used the same M112 engine as the SLK 320 but added a helical twin-screw supercharger and water-to-air intercooler to compete with the BMW M Roadster and Porsche Boxster S.
The SLK 32 AMG has a more angular steering wheel, AMG instrument dials, an updated front and rear bumper with larger air intakes, and larger brakes, which have been increased in diameter from 300 mm (12 in) to 334 mm (13 in). The SLK 32 was manufactured from January 2001 to March 2004. A total of 4,333 were produced; 979 were sold in Germany, 2,056 in the United States, and 263 in the United Kingdom. (Source: Wiki)