Oil Reset Procedure for BMW 323Ci 2000
Simple to follow oil reset procedure for BMW 323Ci for the year 2000.
BMW 323Ci oil reset procedure for the year 2000
1. Turn ignition off.
2. Press and hold “TRIP ODOMETER” button and turn ignition to “ACCESSORY 1”. After 5 seconds, “OIL SERVICE RESET (RE)” or “INSPECTION RESET (RE)” will display.
3. Release button.
4. Press and hold button again. After 5 seconds, “RESET” will flash.
5. Release button.
6. Press button once more. New interval is displayed. Press and hold button again, after 5 seconds “RE” or “RESET” will flash, release button.
7. Turn ignition off.
Or you can also try this procedure.
1. Turn the ignition off. Press and hold “TRIP ODOMETER” button and turn the ignition to “ACCESSORY 1”.
2. After 5 seconds, “OIL SERVICE RESET (RE)” or “INSPECTION RESET (RE)” will display.
3. Release button. Press and hold button again.
4. After 5 seconds, “RESET” will flash. Release button.
5. Press button once more.
6. New interval is displayed.
7. Press and hold button again, after 5 seconds “RE” or “RESET” will flash, release button.
8. Turn the ignition off.
About BMW 323Ci
This particular model of the BMW 3 Series, the E46 323Ci Coupe, was manufactured between the months of April 1999 and August 2000 for the respective model years. Additionally, this BMW is a compact executive car (d) coupe that has 5 seats and 2 doors. It is powered by a straight 6 gasoline (gasoline) engine with a capacity of 2494 ccm, which generates 170 horsepower and 125 kW of power at 5500 rpm and 245 newton-meters of torque at 3500 rpm. Its top claimed speed is 233 kilometers per hour, and it can accelerate from 0 to 100 kilometers per hour in 8 seconds.
The official fuel consumption rates are 12.7 liters per 100 kilometers in the city, 6.9 liters per 100 kilometers on the highway, and 9.0 liters per 100 kilometers in a mixed circle. The emissions fall into the D4 category, and the Super fuel type produces emissions of carbon dioxide. In order to achieve better road holding, handling behavior, and ride comfort in the chassis construction, it has coil springs front suspension and coil springs rear suspension. Additionally, the front axle is equipped with disc brakes, and the rear axle is equipped with disc brakes. The front and rear stock tire sizes are 205/55r16w, while the front tires are 205/55r16w.
Towing capacity is rated at a maximum of 1600 kilograms for the BMW 323ci. Some models also come with heavy-duty or towing option packs, which can increase the vehicle’s capacity to pull a trailer. On the other hand, some options can reduce the vehicle’s ability to pull a trailer. The amount that a vehicle is capable of pulling is highly dependent on a wide variety of factors. These include the model, the engine, the transmission, and any options that were selected. Before you attempt to pull anything behind your vehicle, you should always check with the manufacturer or look in the owner’s manual.
One of the initial iterations of the E46 BMW 3 Series to be made available to consumers was the 323Ci. When it was first introduced for the model year 2000, BMW’s 323Ci was offered as either a two-door coupe or a two-door convertible. The BMW M52TUB25 2.5L inline six engine propelled these rear-wheel-drive automobiles, which also featured either an automatic or a manual transmission as one of their available gearbox configurations. The production of the BMW 323Ci would only continue for a single year before being succeeded by the BMW E46 325Ci.