Toyota Corolla 1998-2010 Key Programming Procedure
The following are the key programming procedures for the year 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 Toyota Corolla.
Toyota Corolla 1998-2001
TO DELETE ALL BUT ONE KEY FROM THE UNIT:
1. Depress and release brake and accelerator pedals once, doing both at the same time.
2. Put an existing master key into the ignition. Leave the key in the LOCK position; do not turn it.
3. Press and release the accelerator pedal, six times, within 15 seconds of inserting the key.
4. Within 20 seconds of Step 3, press and release the brake pedal seven times.
5. The dashboard security light will flash. This confirms that all keys (except the one currently being used) have been deleted.
6. Within ten seconds, remove the key from the ignition cylinder. This is now the only key still programmed to work.
1. Press and release the brake and accelerator pedals once, doing both at the same time.
2. Put the existing master key into the ignition.
3. Press and release the accelerator pedal five times within 15 seconds.
4. Press and release the brake pedal six times within 20 seconds and remove key.
5. Insert new key into ignition within ten seconds.
6. Press and release the accelerator pedal once within ten seconds.
7. The security light will turn off after 80 seconds. This indicates that the new key is now registered.
8. Remove new key. Press and release the brake pedal once.
Toyota Camry 2002-2010
Keys can be programmed using the Code-Seeker on most 32 bit systems.
TO DELETE ALL BUT ONE KEY FROM THE UNIT:
1. Simultaneously depress and release brake and accelerator pedals 1 time.
2. Insert an existing master key into the ignition cylinder. Do not turn the key from the OFF(LOCK) position.
3. Within fifteen seconds of inserting the key, depress and release the accelerator pedal six times.
4. Within twenty seconds of completing the above step, depress and release the brake seven times.
5. The security light will flash, indicating all keys other than the one being used have been deleted.
6. Remove the key from the ignition cylinder within ten seconds. It will be the only key still programmed to work.
ADD DUPLICATE KEY:
Requires one working Toyota/Lexus Master key.
1. Make sure all doors and windows are closed.
2. Insert Master key into the ignition cylinder.
3. Cycle the ignition cylinder from ON to OFF five times.
4. Open and close the driver side door six times.
5. Remove the Master key and insert the new duplicate key.
6. TURN THE IGNITION CYLINDER ON.
7. The new key will be registered after 60 seconds. The THEFT light on the dashboard will go out, indicating that the programming has been completed.
About Toyota Corolla
In May 2012, the eleventh generation Corolla began on sale in Japan. The sedan is known as the Corolla Axio, and the wagon is known as the Corolla Fielder. Both are manufactured in Japan by a Toyota subsidiary, Central Motors, in Miyagi prefecture. For the targeted older drivers, the new model has somewhat lower external dimensions and is simpler to drive in short alleys and parking lots.
The new Corolla Axio is available with 1.3-liter 1NR-FE or 1.5-liter 1NZ-FE four-cylinder engines, as well as front- or all-wheel drive. There are both 5-speed manual and CVT gearboxes available. Only the CVT transmission is available with the 1.3-liter engine and all-wheel-drive models.  The Corolla Fielder is available with either a 1.5-liter 1NZ-FE or a 1.8-liter 2ZR-FAE four-cylinder engine and a CVT transmission. The 1.5-liter engine is available with front- or all-wheel drive, while the 1.8-liter engine is exclusively available with front-wheel drive. Since 2015, there has been a new engine, the 2NR-FKE, using VVT-ie technology.
In August 2013, Toyota debuted hybrid versions of the Corolla Axio sedan and Corolla Fielder station wagon for the Japanese market. Both vehicles are powered by a 1.5-liter hybrid powertrain similar to the one used in the Toyota Prius c, with a JC08 fuel economy of 3.03 L/100 km (93.2 mpgimp; 77.6 mpgUS). Toyota’s monthly sales objective for Japan is 1,000 Corolla Axio hybrids and 1,500 Corolla Fielder hybrids.
In addition, the E160 was offered in Hong Kong, Macau, and New Zealand.