Volvo C30 2007-2013 Tire Pressure Monitoring System TPMS Reset
Simple to follow procedure on how to reset/relearn the TPMS service maintenance indicator warning light on Volvo C30 for the year 2007 and 2013.
No special tools are required to perform this relearn procedure.
Sensor Relearn Procedure:
1. Inflate all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
2. Drive the vehicle above 25 MPH for at least 10 minutes.
3. Let the vehicle sit for at least 15 minutes (with the key OFF).
4. System will automatically learn the sensor IDs.
About Volvo C30
The C30 went on sale in Canada in March 2007 as a 2007 model, and in October 2007 in the United States as a 2008 model.
In Canada, the 2.4i was offered until 2011, while the T5 remained available until the end of production. In the United States, the only engine available was the T5.For 2008, the US C30 debuted with two trim lines, Version 1.0 and Version 2.0. R-Design was added later in the model year, featuring unique badges and interior trim. From 2009 onwards, the US C30 was offered in T5 or R-Design trim. In addition, the Polestar performance option (developed in partnership between Volvo Car Corporation and Polestar) became available for several Volvo models, including 2008 to 2013 C30 T5 (P1 Chassis) models. The software modification to the engine control computer increased output from 227 hp (169 kW) to 250 hp (186 kW) without a reduction in U.S. Environmental Protection Agency fuel economy ratings.
Available audio systems included:
- Performance – with a 4x20W amplifier and six loudspeakers
- High Performance – with a 4x40W amplifier and eight loudspeakers
- Premium Sound – with a digital class D amplifier with ICE Power technology from Alpine, an output of 5x130W, Dolby Pro Logic II Surround, and ten loudspeakers from Danish Dynaudio
On the High Performance and Premium Sound, it is possible to play CDs with music in MP3 and WMA formats, and they are fitted with an extra AUX connector for connecting auxiliary equipment such as a portable MP3 player. Starting in the spring of 2007, an adapter for connecting an iPod or a USB flash drive will also be available as an accessory.
The 2008 model year brings some minor changes, mostly adapting the interior to the facelifted S40/V50 and including as standard an Aux audio socket.
The 2009 model year moved the Volvo badge from the hatch handle to the glass area above it, enlarged the font and increased the space between the letters. It also brought other small changes such as including the hard load cover as standard.