Honda Fit 2010-2014 Tire Pressure Monitoring System TPMS Reset
Simple to follow procedure on how to reset/relearn the TPMS service maintenance indicator warning light on Honda Fit for the year 2010 and 2014.
No special tools are required to perform this relearn procedure. A properly formatted TPMS scan tool can be used for an alternate method.
Sensor Relearn Procedure without a properly formatted TPMS scan tool:
Sensor Relearn Procedure without a scan tool
1. Ensure tires are inflated to the pressure indicated on the tire placard.
2. Drive vehicle for at least 15 minutes above 30mph in order for system to learn new sensor IDs.
Sensor Relearn Procedure with a properly formatted TPMS scan tool:
1. Starting with the LF tire, use the scan tool to scan each sensor in the following order: LF, RF, RR, LR & full size spare (if equipped).
2. Turn ignition to the ON position.
3. Connect scan tool to OBDII port and upload sensor IDs.
4. Turn ignition to the OFF position and unplug the scan tool.
5. To turn off the flashing TPMS light, with the engine running, scan each sensor again and drive the vehicle for 10 minutes above 30mph.
About Honda Fit
The U.S. model debuted at the 2014 North American International Auto Show and went on sale in June as a 2015 model year vehicle. The third-generation model replaces the previous SOHC engine with an all-new 1.5-liter DOHC i-VTEC engine featuring direct injection and an intake cam using continuously variable cam phasing with a variable lift dual cam lobe profile. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual or continuously variable transmission (CVT) with available paddle shifters adopted from the Civic. Fuel mileage ratings for automatic models are 33/41/36 mpg (LX model, city/highway/combined) or 32/38/35 mpg (EX and EX-L trim levels).
All Fits trim levels include a multi-angle rear-view backup camera; higher trims include dynamic guidelines. Honda’s LaneWatch passenger side-view mirror camera is also optional.
A commemorative edition to celebrate the end of the Honda Fit for the Mexican market named “Final Edition” was launched in 1 December 2020. It is painted in the Azul Sport (Sport Blue) colour, equipped with side wings, a rear spoiler, and a commemorative plaque. (Source Wiki)