Chevrolet Colorado 2015 – 2016 Tire Pressure Monitoring System TPMS Reset
Quick to follow procedure on how to reset/relearn the TPMS service maintenance indicator warning light on Chevrolet Colorado for the year 2015 and 2016.
A TPMS tool, or another properly formatted TPMS scan tool, is required to perform this procedure.
1. Set the parking brake.
2. Turn ignition to the ON/RUN position, with the engine OFF, and lower the driver’s side window.
Note: on vehicles with PUSH-BUTTON IGNITION, press and hold the PUSH-BUTTON until the vehicle is in ACCESSORY MODE.
3. Press the MENU button, located on the turn signal lever (or the instrument cluster on some models), until VEHICLE INFORMATION MENU is displayed in the Driver Information Center.
4. Once you are in the VEHICLE INFORMATION MENU, use the thumbwheel (or ∧∨ on the turn signal lever) to scroll to the TIRE PRESSURE MENU.
5. Press and hold the SET/CLR button, located at the end of the turn signal lever, to begin the sensor matching (relearn) process. A message asking if you are sure you want to relearn may display.
6. Press the SET/CLR button again to confirm the selection. The horn will sound twice signaling the car is in relearn mode.
7. Starting with the LF tire, use your Tool to scan each sensor in the following order: LF, RF, RR and LR. The horn will chirp after the vehicle has received a signal from each sensor. After activating the LR tire, the horn will chirp twice signifying the relearn is complete.
8. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
9. Inflate all tires to the pressure listed on the placard.
About Chevrolet Colorado
For the initial launch, the Colorado was available with either a 2.5 L Ecotec I4 engine or the 3.6 L LFX V6 engine. The 2.8 L Duramax LWN turbodiesel engine was added in 2016, and is a first for its class ever in the US market. It is also available in three cab configurations: extended cab with a 6.2 ft (1.9 m) bed, crew cab with a 5.2 ft (1.6 m) bed, or crew cab with a 6.2 ft (1.9 m) bed, with four-wheel drive being optional.
Sixteen-inch or seventeen-inch steel wheels or alloy wheels are available, as well as a decor package for the W/T model that adds a chrome front grille and body-colored door handles and side view mirrors. (Source Wiki)