Chevrolet Camaro 2017 – 2019 Tire Pressure Monitoring System TPMS Reset
Quick to follow procedure on how to reset/relearn the TPMS service maintenance indicator warning light on Chevrolet Camaro for the year 2017 and 2019.
A TPMS tool, or another properly formatted TPMS scan tool, is required to perform this procedure.
1. Set the parking brake.
2. Turn ignition to the ON/RUN position, with the engine OFF, and lower the driver’s side window.
Note: on vehicles with PUSH-BUTTON IGNITION, press and hold the PUSH-BUTTON until the vehicle is in ACCESSORY MODE.
3. Press the MENU button, located on the turn signal lever (or the instrument cluster on some models), until VEHICLE INFORMATION MENU is displayed in the Driver Information Center.
4. Once you are in the VEHICLE INFORMATION MENU, use the thumbwheel (or ∧∨ on the turn signal lever) to scroll to the TIRE PRESSURE MENU.
5. Press and hold the SET/CLR button, located at the end of the turn signal lever, to begin the sensor matching (relearn) process. A message asking if you are sure you want to relearn may display.
6. Press the SET/CLR button again to confirm the selection. The horn will sound twice signaling the car is in relearn mode.
7. Starting with the LF tire, use your Tool to scan each sensor in the following order: LF, RF, RR and LR. The horn will chirp after the vehicle has received a signal from each sensor. After activating the LR tire, the horn will chirp twice signifying the relearn is complete.
8. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
9. Inflate all tires to the pressure listed on the placard.
About Chevrolet Camaro
For the 2017 model year, the 1LE performance package returns to the Camaro. The package builds off the success of the previous-generation 1LE, offering increased handling and track performance. In response to customer demand, Chevrolet offers two distinct 1LE packages, for both V6 and V8 models, each visually distinguished with a satin black hood and specific wheels. The 2017 ZL1 Camaro has a top speed of 205 mph, and a Nürburgring Nordschleife lap time of 7:16.4. The 2017 ZL1 edition is also one of the first cars with a 10-speed automatic transmission, making it the most unique one in its form.
For the 2018 model year, Chevrolet introduced the ZL1 1LE package for the Camaro. The new package tested to be three seconds faster around General Motors’ Milford Road Course than the next-fastest ZL1 Camaro. The ZL1 1LE performance package introduces improved aerodynamics, a new racing-inspired adjustable suspension, and new lightweight forged aluminum wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar 3R tires created especially for the ZL1 1LE. Overall the new performance package reduces the car’s weight by 60 lb (27 kg) over the ZL1. The ZL1 1LE shares the ZL1’s supercharged 650 hp (485 kW; 659 PS) LT4 engine paired with a six-speed manual transmission with Active Rev Match. (Source Wiki)