Cadillac XT4 2019 Tire Pressure Monitoring System TPMS Reset
Quick to follow procedure on how to reset the TPMS service maintenance indicator warning light on Cadillac XT4 for the year 2019.
An TPMS tool, or another properly formatted TPMS scan tool, is required to perform this procedure.
Procedure using a TPMS tool
Sensor Relearn Procedure with Steering Wheel Buttons:
1. Ensure all tires are inflated to the pressures listed on the tire placard.
2. Set the Parking Brake
3. With the vehicle off, hold down the ignition button for 5 seconds
a. Do not press the brake pedal while holding down the ignition button
4. Using the steering wheel’s keypad, select “Settings,” ”Display Options,” then “Tire Pressure” to turn on the Tire Pressure readout display”
5. Exit the “Settings” menu and scroll to the Tire Pressure Screen.
6. Hold down the SEL/Checkmark/ or scroll‐wheel until the horn sounds twice.
7. Starting with the LF tire, use your TPMS tool to scan each sensor in the following order: LF, RF, RR and LR. The horn will chirp, after the vehicle has received a signal from each sensor. After activating the LR tire, the horn will chirp twice signifying the relearn is complete.
8. Shut the vehicle off.
About Cadillac XT4
The XT4 (short for Crossover Touring 4) is Cadillac’s second crossover SUV, slotting below the mid-size Cadillac XT5, serving as the luxury equivalent to the Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain. It is the third model to use Cadillac’s new alphanumeric naming scheme (after the CT6 and XT5), and the second of three vehicles Cadillac is introducing in the Crossover Touring (XT) series, the third being the mid-sized three row XT6 that debuted in 2019 as a 2020 model. It utilizes GM’s E2 platform, shared with the Chevrolet Malibu and Buick’s Opel Insignia–badged Regal TourX sport wagon. The XT4 is produced at GM’s Fairfax Assembly plant, and went on sale in the fall of 2018 as a 2019 model. The Chinese-market XT4 is manufactured in Shanghai by SAIC-GM. (Source Wiki)