Cadillac Escalade 2018-2019 Tire Pressure Monitoring System TPMS Reset
Simple to follow procedure on how to reset the TPMS service maintenance indicator warning light on Cadillac Escalade from the year 2018 and 2019.
An TPMS tool, or another properly formatted TPMS scan tool, is required to perform this procedure.
Procedure using a TPMS tool
Sensor Relearn Procedure with Steering Wheel Buttons:
1. Ensure all tires are inflated to the pressures listed on the tire placard.
2. Set the Parking Brake
3. With the vehicle off, hold down the ignition button for 5 seconds
a. Do not press the brake pedal while holding down the ignition button
4. Using the steering wheel’s keypad, select “Settings,””Display Options,” then “Tire Pressure” to turn on the Tire Pressure readout display”
5. Exit the “Settings” menu and scroll to the Tire Pressure Screen.
6. Hold down the SEL/Checkmark/ or scroll‐wheel until the horn sounds twice.
7. Starting with the LF tire, use your TPMS tool to scan each sensor in the following order: LF, RF, RR and LR. The horn will chirp, after the vehicle has received a signal from each sensor. After activating the LR tire, the horn will chirp twice signifying the relearn is complete.
8. Shut the vehicle off.
About Cadillac Escalade
In December 2019, Cadillac unveiled a teaser video that featured a 38-inch curved OLED screen dashboard that displayed the Cadillac crest (on the driver’s side) and “Escalade” name (across the passenger side), making this version the most unique in the Cadillac roster. On January 28, 2020, Cadillac confirmed that the fifth generation Escalade will feature “Super Cruise” allowing for hands-free self-driving. This was followed by the confirmation on January 31, 2020, of the addition of the turbodiesel 3.0L LM2 inline six-cylinder Duramax engine as a no-charge option, badged as “600D” in line with the automaker’s new naming convention. On the outside, it is longer than the previous Escalade and has more passenger room (particularly for the second- and third-row occupants) and cargo space.
There will be five-level trims available on the fifth generation Escalade: Luxury, Premium Luxury, Sport, Premium Luxury Platinum, and Sport Platinum. The interior choices will consist of eight trim options and four unique seating designs. The AKG audio technology system is new, featuring 36 speakers throughout the cabin. (Source Wiki)