Cadillac Escalade 2017 Tire Pressure Monitoring System TPMS Reset
Easy to follow procedure on how to reset the TPMS service maintenance indicator warning light on Cadillac Escalade for the year 2017.
A TPMS tool, or another properly formatted TPMS scan tool, is required to perform this procedure.
1. Set the parking brake.
2. Turn ignition to the ON/RUN position (engine running).
3. Using the Driver Information Controls (touchpad), on the right side of the steering wheel, select SETTINGS, then DISPLAY OPTIONS, then TIRE PRESSURE to turn on the tire pressure info page.
4. Exit the SETTINGS menu and scroll to the TIRE PRESSURES screen, then hold down the SEL/checkmark button until the horn sounds twice.
5. Starting with the LF tire, use your Tool to scan each sensor in the following order: LF, RF, RR and LR. The horn will chirp, after the vehicle has received a signal from each sensor. After activating the LR tire, the horn will chirp twice signifying the relearn is complete. The TIRE LEARNING ACTIVE message, on the DIC display screen, will go off.
6. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
7. Inflate all tires to the pressure listed on the placard.
About Cadillac Escalade
Few vehicles can equal the imposing declaration of Brobdingnagian bling that marks the arrival of a Cadillac Escalade. From its jewel-like headlights to the giant chrome wheels and roof-to-bumper LED taillights, the Escalade is designed to tell hoi polloi that you’ve made it — and they haven’t. But while it’s easy to understand the Escalade’s snob appeal elite, this SUV’s luxury is disappointingly skin deep. (Source Consumer Reports)