Buick Regal 2018-2019 Tire Pressure Monitoring System TPMS Reset
Quick to follow steps on how to reset the TPMS service maintenance indicator warning light on Buick Regal for the year 2018 and 2019.
A TPMS scan tool, or another properly formatted TPMS scan tool, is required to perform this procedure.
1. Set the parking brake.
2. Turn ignition to the ON/RUN position (engine running).
3. Using the Driver Information Controls (touchpad), on the right side of the steering wheel, select SETTINGS, then DISPLAY OPTIONS, then TIRE PRESSURE to turn on the tire pressure info page.
4. Exit the SETTINGS menu and scroll to the TIRE PRESSURES screen, then hold down the SEL/checkmark button until the horn sounds twice.
5. Starting with the LF tire, use your Tool to scan each sensor in the following order: LF, RF, RR and LR. The horn will chirp, after the vehicle has received a signal from each sensor. After activating the LR tire, the horn will chirp twice signifying the relearn is complete. The TIRE LEARNING ACTIVE message, on the DIC display screen, will go off.
6. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
7. Inflate all tires to the pressure listed on the placard.
About Buick Regal
In December 2019, General Motors announced that it would end production of the Buick Regal for North America following the 2020 model year, citing the popularity of the brand’s sport utility vehicles (SUVs), which have contributed to declining sales of Buick’s passenger cars, also ending 113 years of Buick car production. However, despite the discontinuation of the Regal in North America, Buick will continue to produce the Regal for the Chinese market, where the vehicle recently received a mid-cycle facelift. (Source Wiki)