Buick LeSabre 2007 Tire Pressure Monitoring System TPMS Relearn
Simple to follow procedure on how to reset the TPMS service maintenance indicator warning light on Buick LeSabre for the year 2007.
A TPMS scan tool, or another properly formatted TPMS scan tool, is required to perform this procedure.
Procedure using a TPMS scan tool
1. Set the parking brake.
2. Inflate all tires to the pressure listed on the placard.
3. Turn ignition to the ON/RUN position with the engine OFF (not the ACC position).
4. Turn the headlight switch from OFF to parking lamps 4 times within five seconds. The horn sounds twice to signal the receiver is in relearn mode.
5. Select the vehicle make, model and model year in your TPMS scan tool.
6. Starting with the LF tire, use your TPMS scan tool to scan each sensor in the following order: LF, RF, RR and LR. The horn will chirp, after the vehicle has received a signal from each sensor.
7. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
Relearn Procedure for Models Equipped with a Driver’s Information Center (DIC):
1. Inflate all tires to the pressure listed on the placard.
2. Turn ignition to the ON/RUN position with the engine OFF (not the ACC position) and lower the driver’s side window.
3. Press the Vehicle Information button (located to the left or right of the instrument cluster) repeatedly until “LEARN TIRE PRESSURES” is displayed. Then press the checkmark button
4. Select the vehicle make, model and model year in your TPMS scan tool.
5. Starting with the LF tire, use your TPMS scan tool to scan each sensor in the following order: LF, RF, RR and LR. The horn will chirp, after the vehicle has received a signal from each sensor.
6. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
About Buick LeSabre
The 2000 LeSabre was introduced in March 1999. It was now built on GM’s G platform; however GM chose to continue to refer to it as the H platform. The LeSabre was manufactured at GM’s Detroit/Hamtramck Assembly factory in Hamtramck, Michigan and Lake Orion Assembly, in Lake Orion, Michigan.
Some of the changes with the redesign included a new grille that did not open with the hood, and slightly smaller exterior dimensions. Despite its somewhat smaller exterior size, it still offered similar interior room and more trunk space than the previous model. A pollen filter was installed with this generation, and was accessed from inside the engine compartment on the passenger side against the firewall. Custom and Limited trim levels continued to be offered.
In 2003, a Celebration Edition package was added in recognition of Buick’s centennial. The Celebration Edition featured all the standard equipment of the Limited with a choice pearlescent White Diamond or Crimson Pearl tricoat paint schemes, a blacked-out grille, 16″ chrome wheels, and special badging. Other features optional or standard on the LeSabre included Stabilitrak, OnStar, EyeCue heads-up display, all-weather traction control, automatic load-leveling, side airbags, tire pressure monitoring system, heated seats, dual-zone climate control, and RainSense automatic windshield wipers. Although created to commemorate Buick’s centennial in 2003, the package remained available in 2004 and 2005. (Source Wiki)