Buick Enclave 2018 Tire Pressure Monitoring System TPMS Relearn
Easy to follow steps on how to reset the TPMS service maintenance indicator warning light on Buick Enclave for the year 2018.
A TPMS tool, or another properly formatted TPMS scan tool, is required to perform this procedure.
1. Set the parking brake.
2. With the ignition OFF, and foot off the brake pedal, press and hold the ENGINE START/STOP button for more than five seconds.
3. Using the Driver Information Controls (touchpad), on the right side of the steering wheel, select SETTINGS, then DISPLAY OPTIONS, then TIRE PRESSURE to turn on the tire pressure info page.
4. Exit the SETTINGS menu and scroll to the TIRE PRESSURES screen, then hold down the SEL/checkmark button until the horn sounds twice and TIRE LEARNING ACTIVE is displayed on the DIC screen.
5. Starting with the LF tire, use your Tool to scan each sensor in the following order: LF, RF, RR and LR. The horn will chirp, after the vehicle has received a signal from each sensor. After activating the LR tire, the horn will chirp twice signifying the relearn is complete. The TIRE LEARNING ACTIVE message, on the DIC display screen, will go off.
6. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
7. Inflate all tires to the pressure listed on the placard.
About Buick Enclave
The Buick Enclave is a mid/full-size three-row crossover SUV launched in 2007 for 2008 model year. The Enclave, the Saturn Outlook, the GMC Acadia, and the Chevrolet Traverse all share the GM Lambda platform. The Enclave was previewed at the 2006 North American International Auto Show, officially as a concept car, making it the first Lambda vehicle to be displayed.
The Enclave is partially based on the Buick Centieme concept shown at the 2003 Detroit Auto Show. The Enclave is positioned somewhere between mainstream and entry-level luxury brands. That means it’s more expensive than models such as the Chevrolet Traverse (which it’s related to) and the Honda Pilot but not as expensive as an Acura MDX or Audi Q7.
The Enclave replaced both of Buick’s SUVs, the minivan-based Rendezvous and the truck-based Rainier, as well as the Terraza minivan. In 2014, the Enclave was the top-ranked “Affordable Midsize SUV” in U.S. News & World Report. The second-generation Enclave was officially revealed at the 2017 New York Auto Show. (Source Wiki)