Oil Reset Procedure for Mitsubishi Mirage 2014-2023
Easy to follow oil reset procedure for Mitsubishi Mirage for the year 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023.
Oil Reset Procedure for Mitsubishi Mirage for the year 2014 through 2015
1. With ignition “OFF”, press the “TRIP/RESET” button repeatedly until the service warning period is displayed.
2. Press and hold the “TRIP/RESET” button for 1 second or longer.
3. The service reminder indicator will begin to flash.
4. While it is flashing, press the “TRIP/RESET” button for less than 1 second.
5. The indicator will illuminate and “CLEAR” will be displayed for 3 seconds followed by the next service date.
6. Turn ignition off.
Oil Reset Procedure for Mitsubishi Mirage for the year 2014 through 2023
1. Turn off the ignition
Make sure the vehicle is completely stopped
2. Find the ? spanner screen
Hit the TRIP button on the dash repeatedly until you get the ? spanner symbol on the screen
3. Hold down the TRIP button
Now press and hold the TRIP button till the wrench flashes
4. Press the TRIP button again
Press the TRIP button again until CLEAR comes up, and the new next periodic inspection will appear on the
Additional Mitsubishi Mirage Oil Reset Light Procedure Information
About Mitsubishi Mirage
The updated Mirage was released on January 19, 2015, alongside the Mirage Sport. The updated Mirage has larger 15-inch rims than the previous Mirage, which had 14-inch rims. The Mirage Sport is based on a GLS model with a body kit and daytime running lights. On July 26, 2016, the Mirage received a facelift. In 2018, the Mirage was phased out of the Indonesian market.
This generation Lancer was produced by Soueast Motors in the Chinese market as the Soueast Lioncel from March 2003 to 2005. For the 2004 model year, the Lioncel was priced between 84,000 yuan and 159,800 yuan (12,150 to US$23,120) and 78,900 to 133,800 yuan (11,415 to US$19,360) for the 2005 model year. The manufacturer also produced a separate car known as the Mitsubishi Lancer, and a modified version known as the Mitsubishi Lancer S-Design was shown at the Guangzhou Auto Show in 2014. (Source: Wiki)