Oil Reset Procedure for BMW 740Li 2011-2015
Simple to follow oil reset procedure for BMW 740Li for the year 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
BMW 740Li oil reset procedure for the year 2011 through 2013.
1. Turn ignition to Terminal 15, which is one turn of the key or one press of the START/STOP button.
2. Press and hold the SET/RESET button on the instrument cluster for 10 seconds. The upper display will be illuminated with a service item. The lower display will indicate the remaining time or mileage left for the service item.
3. Pressing the button repeatedly will allow the display to scroll through all of the condition based service items.
4. Press and hold the SET/RESET button again and the lower display will indicate “OK” or “DUE”.
5. Pressing the SET/RESET button again will allow the “RESET” to appear in the lower display for that service.
6. Releasing and reapplying the button one more time will reset the service displayed in the upper window only.
BMW 740Li oil reset procedure for the year 2014 through 2015.
1. Press the start/stop button once (do not start the engine).
2. Press and hold the SET/RESET button until the service indicator light appears.
3. Press the SET/ RESET button repeatedly to scroll the service menu.
4. With the oil change interval highlighted, press and hold the SET/RESET button.
5. When “RESET” appears, release the SET/RESET button and press and hold again.
6. Reset complete when “OK” and new mileage appears.
7. Turn ignition off.
About BMW 740Li
For many years, the BMW 7 Series has served as the brand’s flagship four-door sedan model. It is positioned in the lineup immediately above the 5 Series and immediately below the 8 Series Gran Coupe. Although its name suggests otherwise, the 8 Series Gran Coupe is actually not a significant improvement over its predecessor, the 7 Series; it is physically smaller, has less passenger volume inside, and does not come with a V12 engine as an available option. The BMW 7 Series was given a significant update in terms of its styling and features in 2020, and it will continue in exactly the same form into 2022.
According to Edmunds, this particular 7 Series is one of the best large luxury sedans available. It is exceptionally roomy and comfortable, and it comes equipped with all of the most recent technological advancements that BMW has to offer. The Audi A8, Genesis G90, Mercedes-Benz S Class, and Porsche Panamera are some of the vehicles that the BMW 7 Series competes with in the luxury four-door sedan market. All of these automobiles are the most luxurious and technologically advanced examples available from their respective manufacturers.
The powerful engines, cutting-edge technology, and spacious interior of the 7 Series leave us with a positive impression. Have a look at our in-depth Expert Rating to get a better understanding of the factors that contributed to its high ranking.
The gasoline version of the BMW 7 Series, the 740 Li M Sport, has a starting price of 1.44 crore rupees and is offered by the manufacturer. It has a mileage rating of 11.8 kilometers per liter, as certified. This 740 Li M Sport model comes standard with an engine that is capable of producing 335 horsepower at 5500 revolutions per minute and 450 newton-meters of torque at 1500 revolutions per minute. Carbon Black metallic, Black Sapphire Metallic, Bernina Grey Amber Effect metallic, and Mineral White metallic are the four colors that are offered for the BMW 7 Series 740 Li M Sport. Additionally, the BMW 7 Series 740 Li M Sport is offered with an Automatic (TC) transmission.